Áncora Salou has a larger swimming pool for adults with waterfalls and a Jacuzzi area. The main pool is surrounded by tropical vegetation so that customers can relax in a unique setting, forgetting routine and purely enjoying their vacations.
Next to the main pool, the little ones can have fun in a pool designed for them. It has different elements so that children can have a great time near and under the attention of their relatives.
Safety and courtesy rules
- The use of the pool outside the established hours is not allowed.
- It is mandatory to shower before diving into the pool.
- The pool does not have rescue and lifeguard personnel in accordance with Article 17.2 of Decree 95/2000 of February 22 published in the DOGC, no. 3092, so we ask that customers make responsible use of the facilities for their safety. Áncora Salou will not be held responsible for any accident or personal injury resulting from misuse of the pool or its surroundings.
- The establishment is not responsible for theft, damage or loss of personal items.
- Children under 10 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult who assumes all responsibility.
- It is totally forbidden in all swimming pools to bathe with inappropriate clothing: t-shirt, clothes, shoes or towels.
- Bathing with prescription glasses or sunglasses is not allowed.
- Jumping into the pool from any point is prohibited. To access the interior of the pools, you must use the stairs or accesses enabled for it. In addition, it is forbidden to step on the garden areas or jump into the pool through the rocky area.
- You can not smoke in the pools, nor is it allowed to eat in them.
- The use of bicycles, scooters or other elements that may disturb the tranquility of the rest of the clients is not allowed.
- Trash cannot be left anywhere on the premises. Please use the bins provided for this purpose.
- Guests will be able to access the spaces using the specific accesses intended for them.
- People affected by an infection or contagious disease will not be able to access the area reserved for bathers.
- In case of inclement weather and storms, clients will have to leave the pools.
- Any uncivil behavior or act that may annoy other customers will be grounds for immediate expulsion from the pools.
- The property is responsible for the maintenance of the pools and their facilities. We appreciate customers who notify the reception of any anomaly of operation, breakage or deficiency.
- The use of bubble sleeves and floats is allowed in children who cannot swim. The use of floats is not allowed.
- Please do not leave your towels on the sun loungers when you are not at the pool, as sun lounger reservations are not allowed.
- Please respect the safety and courtesy rules at all times in order to enjoy the facilities safely and responsibly.